Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

A little treat!

This is a little treat that I took to give as favors when I went to On Stage last weekend.  It is always fun to give out little gifts to my friends!  


The little pouch is great to hold candy or any other little gift that you'd like to put in it.  A gift card, money & many other things would probably fit in it!

My dear stampin' friend LeeAnn Greff, shared the measurements on how to make this.  She had made one with a Christmas theme.  So this is my version of her idea!

LeeAnn & I met many years ago at Founders Circle.  We became friends right away there.  We talk & share ideas with each other all of the time.  Almost on a daily basis we are stamping together.  When we need someone to spring an idea off of for suggestions, we message each other for help.  Thank goodness for texting & emails!  I just love it that we can stamp together so often, even though we are states away from each other.  We only get to see each other in person 1-2 times each year. She is a great friend & stampin' sister!

stamp set:  'Itty Bitty Greetings'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake-7 x 4"- score as I have noted below-
  1. 7" side- score at 1, 1 1/2 & 4 1/4"
  2. 4" side- score at 1/2 & 3 1/2"
  • Old Olive- 1 1/2" strip- punch out leaf
  • Crushed Curry- 2" strip.  To make one daisy= punch out 2 daisies & stick them together with glue dots.  I took my bone folder & curled the end of the petal upward a little & then added a Perennial Essence Center to it
  • Whisper White- 1" strip- stamp words onto this & punch out using the Classic Label punch
designer paper:  Pressed Petals Specialty DSP0 2 3/4 x 2 1/2"- for the inside back of your treat; 2 3/4 x 7/8"- for bottom outside box flap. 
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Leaf Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Perennial Essence Centers, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

This is what it looks like when it is all scored & ready to assemble!

NOTE:  
My sample is Rich Razzlberry card stock, 
not the Crumb Cake cardstock shown on my treat.
As I always try to make my samples a different color than what I'm actually using, 
so that it doesn't get lost in piles of other things on a table at a class.  

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night Brayden, Masen & Ainslee spent the night with us.  They went out with us to load a semi of hogs.  They have all been out on the farm to help us with baby piggies, but never big pigs.  They were all good & it went well.  When we got in, I hurried to finish supper, everyone got baths, we read books, played a game & went to bed.  

This morning Deke is up to chore & head to another meeting today!  It is in Fairfield.  He'll work late on the farm again when he gets home from that.  I'll get the 3 kids ready, fed them all fed breakfast & take Brayden to school.  I'll then spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.   Brayden & Masen are going to the Uni-dome tonight with their Grandpa Doug (Sarah's dad), to watch a cousin play football.  Doug will bring them back here after the game.  So it will just be Ainslee hanging out with us tonight.  And then all of them will still be here tomorrow.

I hope you have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment