Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A notepad gift- using the Let it Snow Specialty DSP

Look at this SUPER CUTE Note Pad that my sweet friend, Sherri Peters gave to me last weekend!!  I love it!  What a special gift it is!!  Look at all of the detail & love she put into making this!  It made me feel so special that she gave it to me. 
This is what the front looks like.  She used the Let It Snow Specialty DSP, along with the Stitched Be Mine & Layering Circles Dies.   Look at the ribbons, Enamel Dot embellishments & all of the little extras!
And she didn't stop....check out what is on the inside!!  She made 2 little pouches, to put receipts into.  And the other side, she has attached a note pad.
Look how she added more snowmen & pieces from the Let It Snow DSP.  It is just adorable!
+++++++++
It was a busy day & night with kids here.  Last night we played games, read books & shot hoops.  Deke worked in the field all day/night, as they are finally picking corn, but not having good luck.  As the combine broke down, the rain messed up getting cornstalk bales made, etc........so it was a short night here. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for a meeting.  He'll then come home & hopefully get cornstalk bales made- if they are dried out enough.  

I'm off to Manda's this morning.  I'll take the 3 Seeley boys to school & spend my day with Masen, Ainslee & a friends little girl, Acea will be here too today.  The 4 big boys will ride the bus here after school.  When all of the kids have gone home I have lots I have to get done tonight.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: