Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Modern Heart

Last week was Manda's birthday!  And I finally got to stamp & made this special card for her!  I think it turned out pretty cute!  It looks like her!  She said she liked it!

I LOVE this Modern Heart stamp set.  Modern is exactly what it is.  The words & the font in this this stamp set are fun too!  Check it out on page 51 in the Annual Catalog.

If you look closely at the card you can see that I used the swish stamp 2 times.  I stamped it off & over the heart image & then stamped it again full strength behind the heart.  

I love Wink of Stella, as you can never have too much sparkle!  I added it over some of the triangles in the heart image & then over the top of the 3 little hearts too.  
I used several new product that I just got! So it was fun creating this for her. 

The cool die cut "Happy" words are from the Word Wishes Dies.   They too are super cool!  Check them out on page 197 in the Annual Catalog. 

I purposely added 3 hearts & 3 rhinestones onto her card, to represent her 3 boys- Brody, Drake & Trey. 

stamp set:  'Modern Heart' & 'Well Said'
card stock:
  • Highland Heather- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base, 5 x 1/2"; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"; 1 1/2" strip- die cut words "Happy"
  • Purple Posy- 5 x 3 3/4"; 2 3/4" strip- stamp heart onto this & fussy cut out with Paper Snips
  • Whisper White- 1/2" x 1 1/2"- stamp words "birthday" onto this; 4 x 5 1/4"- for outside layer of card; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Highland Heather
other:  Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon- 6", Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Paper Snips

NOTE:  There is no ink pad to go with the Purple Posy ink pad.  But do note that the Highland Heather ink pad is a great accent color to go with this card stock! 
 +++++++
Yesterday started out early for us- selling hogs & then working all day!  I took the Seeley boys to school & spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Last night I worked on stamping stuff!  

This morning I'm headed to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight the Wood Gang are all going to our annual movie outing.  There will be 17 of us- Josh, Kacie & kids; Nathan, Sarah & kids; Manda, Steve & boys; Deke & me- again this year!  (Everyone, but Brayden, as he can't join us this year- darn). We'll go to McDonald's for supper & then to the $5.00 movie night.  We are going to See Frozen II- so I can't wait!  I will probably like it better than the boys do.  After that movie is over with, Midway is playing for the late movie.  Deke suggested that he & I stay to watch it.  I'd love to......but not sure we can stay awake that late, as it is a long movie.  We'll see.  It is a movie that we'd both really like to see. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment