Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

More Modern Heart!

I decided to create, using the Modern Heart stamp set again.  This time it was for a couple of anniversary cards.  As Nathan & Sarah had an anniversary last week!  And Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy are celebrating one this week!  

The card I'm sharing today is actually the one I sent to Nathan & Sarah, but the one I made for Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy is very similar. 
stamp set:  'Modern Heart' & 'Well Said'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 1 1/2" strip- die cut words "Happy"; 3/4" x 1 3/4"strip- layer behind words.
  • Whisper White- 1/2" x 1 1/2"- stamp words "birthday" onto this; 3 3/4 x 5"- for outside layer of card; 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
ink:  Real Red
other:  Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon- 9", Red Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Paper Snips, dimensionals, glue dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night we all went to Ottumwa to our annual Movie Night.  We went to see Frozen II.  I think the kids all liked it alot & us moms, but I am not sure any of the dad's liked it.  The music & outfits & scenery in it were just amazing!  I would like to watch it again.  I am sure we'll buy it on Netflix when we can.  

There is no school today & I have the day off of work!  I have LOTS of cooking for tomorrow & stamping for my class I have this weekend to get done.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment