Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Christmas Gleaming ornaments!

You all know that punches are my favorite!!  So check out this stamp set- 'Christmas Gleaming' & the 2 coordinating ornament punches that go with it!!!

This is another one of cards that everyone made at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes this month!  

I used LOTS of the products in this Brightly Gleaming Suite!  Check out this gorgeous Brightly Glemaing Specialty DSP!  And the Classic Weave Very Vanilla ribbon (with copper foil words on it) is also part of this suite!

I just couldn't resist adding the little Copper Foil strip here- that coordinates just perfectly with this suite!
It is hard to tell by the photo, but on the square that the ornaments are popped up onto- I used the Scripty Embossing folder. 

stamp set:  'Christmas Gleaming'
card stock:  
  • Pretty Peacock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4" -for out of card; 4 x 5 1/4" -for inside of card; 2 3/4" strip- stamp large ornament onto it & punch out; 2" strip- stamp small ornament onto it & punch out; 1" strip- stamp words onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snips; 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"- Emboss using Scripty Embossing Folder
  • Copper Foil- 5 1 4/ x 1/2"
designer paper:  Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP - 5 x 2"
ink:  Pretty Peacock
other:  Big Shot; Standard Platform; Scripty Embossing Folder;  1/2" Classic Weave Ribbon- 8"; Gleaming Ornaments Punches; Wink of Stella; Rhinestones; dimensionals; glue dots
++++++++
Yesterday I worked on piles of bookwork, picked up my mom & aunt Virginia & we went to Brayden's basketball game. 

This morning we are up & headed out the door at 4:30 a.m.  We are going to sell a semi of hogs.  Deke will then chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'll head to town to Manda's, take the 3 Seeley boys to school & spend my day with Masen & Ainslee. Tonight I have lots of stamping stuff to get done.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment