Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Christmas Crowd Etch-a-sketch!

Today it is simple Saturday!!  And check out this super cute card......

Oh my gosh......I LOVE this Etch-a-Sketch card!  I used the 'Christmas Crowd' stamp set in the Holiday Catalog on page 10 to make it.  

Our boys totally love Etch-a-Sketches & they all have one.  They are so fun to doodle & draw with. When I showed this card to them- it totally met their approval!  

I got a swap, similar to this card, from someone in the monthly group I'm in with Carols Group.  I am so sorry- I don't remember who made this- but if you know, please message me, as I'd like to give her credit.  I just loved it & knew when I saw it, that it would be a perfect card for one of my many Holiday Extravaganza projects.
stamp set:  'Christmas Crowd'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Whisper White- 4 x 3"- stamp Santa & gang on this; 5/8 x 2"- stamp outside greeting words on this & flag ends with Tailored Tag punch; 2" strip- punch out scalloped circles; 1 1/2" strip- punch out 1" circles; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside card greeting; 4 x 5 1/4"- to cover "window" on the inside of card
  • Window Sheet- 4 x 3"
ink:  Memento
other:  Detailed Trio Punch- to round all 4 corners of the card; 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch; 1' Circle Punch; Big Shot; Magnetic platform; Stitched Rectangle Dies; Tailored Tag punch- to flag ends of words; dimensionals; tear & tape


Back several years ago I did an Etch-a-Sketch card using a different stamp set. You can CLICK HERE to see that card!
 
The stamp set I used here is now retired & it was called- 'From the Herd'!
+++++
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment