Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Ride with Me

How cute is this farm house style old truck!!  

This card is one that everyone made at my Holiday Extravaganza a couple of weeks ago.  It turned out cute!

I stamped the words, punch them out with the Tailored Tag punch & then punch out 2 more pieces, using the Tailored Tag punch & Real Red card stock.  I cut those to pieces......one horizontally & one vertical.  I then layered them behind the words & trim off the 2 end pieces- so that they have even layering all the way around.
I have made several other cards & posted them here on my blog, using this stamp set.  All of them were blue trucks though!  I like how this red one turned out.

stamp set:  'Ride with Me'
card stock:
  • Garden Green-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 2" strip (stamp tree on & cut out with die)
  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 2 1/4"; 2" strip- punch out 2 Tailored Tag Punch; 2 3/4 x 4"
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the Tailored Tag Punch
  • Thick Very Vanilla- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4"- stamp truck & color with Stampin' Blends
designer paper:  Toile Tidings DSP-
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Real Red, Light Basic Black, Light Gray Granite
other:  Tailored Tag punch, Clear Epoxy Droplets, Garden Green Double Stitched Ribbon, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Truck Ride Dies, dimensionals, glue dots
+++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!  I worked on stamping stuff all night!

This morning I'm up early to finish packing up, load my car & head out!!   I have 2 stamp classes in Hiawatha today!!  I have my last Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes today!  Monica is my hostess for our morning class & Cindy is our hostess for our afternoon class.  I can't wait to see everyone, stamp & share!!!  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment