Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2019

A Double Point Fold- fall card!

I sooo love this card!!  It is just gorgeous!  The colors, the stamp set, the layout....this is just a great fall card.  

Isn't the layout just so neat!  It is called a Double Point Fold.  You can  CLICK HERE TO SEE how to do this Double Point Fold tehcnique!  I have a step-by-step photo tutorial on how you can make it too!

This card is one of my Holiday Extravaganza projects.  
This is what it looks like when it is opened up! 
I am not sure if you can see the sparkle in these photos or not.  But I added some champagne shimmer spray to it!  

stamp set:  'Gather Together'
card stock:
  • Pretty Peacock-4 1/4 x 5 1/2"; 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Mint Macaron-4 x 5 1/4"; 2 3/4" strip; 2" strip
  • Crumb Cake- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 3 x 3" (for inside of card)
designer paper:  Come to Gather dsp- 4x3"; 4x3"; 3x3"ink:  Pretty Peacockother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, dimensionals, 1 1/2" Circle punch, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon, glue dot, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint Spray, Stampin' Spritzer
+++++++++
Yesterday Masen, Ainslee & I ran errands in the morning.   We went to the bank & the cemetery.  We took a fall wreath & leaves to the cemetery to put on my dad's grave.  The weather was beautiful & we were outside for a bit enjoying it.  Brayden & Trey rode the bus here after school. (Brody & Drake had Clover kids 4-H.). When they were gone home I made a quick trip to Osky to deposit a hog check, got a few groceries & back home.  I took supper out to Deke in the field & then spent my evening working on stamping stuff.

This morning I'm up early to cut card stock & then head out to get the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  The boys will all ride the bus here after school.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil agasin cutting card stock!!  

I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment