Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Light & Peace Christmas card

Do you make your own Christmas cards?  Check out this clean & simple Christmas card.  I think it turned out awesome!!  I have all of the supplies & measurements listed below & you can order the supplies & make this!

This was one of the cards that everyone made at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes this month.
This dsp has beautiful copper foil stars on it!   And check out the Copper Star Designer Embellishment!  It worked perfectly to go over the start stamped image.  

stamp set:  'Light & Peace'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out; 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"- stamp shepherd/sheep image onto this, using Night of Navy ink
designer paper:  Brightly Gleaming DSP- 4 x 2"
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Everyday Label Punch, Star Designer Elements, Denim Ribbon- 4", dimensionals, glue dot
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open & I cut the 3 Seeley boys hair in the shop.  I then worked on stamping stuff.

This morning I'm up early & headed to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Brayden, Brody, Drake & Masen will ride the bus here after school.  Tonight Ainslee will be here with me for awhile & I will be stamping, packing & getting stuff ready for us to leave for SU! On Stage tomorrow.....I have LOTS to get done.  

Gotta run....
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment