Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

LOTS of Tulips- a sneak peek!

Check out this beautiful card!  This is one that was one of the make & takes that I made at On Stage. We used NEW upcoming Mini Catalog products to create it!

Check out these gorgeous tulips & the coordinating punch!  Aren't they just so pretty!  

The punch matches the large tulip & the popped up leaf.  The little tulips I had to fussy cut out using my Paper Snips!
I stamped the pieces for this card at On Stage, but assembled my card at home.  I added some ribbon & an extra little strip of card stock to it- so make it more of a Susie card.  

If you look closely at the tulips, can you tell that I added some Wink of Stella to all of them for some added sparkle?

This card reminds me of my Grandma Cox.  She had a beautiful tulip garden in her yard.  Oh how I have so many fond memories of staying at my Grandma's farm.  I sure hope our grandkids can say that about us someday!

stamp set:  'Timeless Tulips'
card stock:
  • Pear Pizzazz- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold for card base
  • Rococo Rose- 5 1/2 x 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 2" strips for tulip, leaves & words; 5 1/2 x 3 1/2"- stamp stems, leaves & tulips on this for card front; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Pear Pizzazz & Rococo Rose
other:  Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon- 4" & 2 1/2"- just scalloped edge & tie in knot; Timeless Tag Punch (and I trimmed a little off of the top & bottom of this to make it more curved & oval shaped); dimensionals; Wink of Stella; Tear & Tape; Tulip Punch
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day of cooking, stamping & being with family!  We enjoyed our lunch & afternoon with my family for a huge Thanksgiving dinner! 

I will be stamping all day today, getting ready for my team meeting that I have tomorrow, here at our home.  Tonight I'll be a farmer.  We load hogs at 6:00 p.m. & then some more at 10:00 p.m.- so I'll be going outside to help Deke.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment