Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
I hope you all have a very blessed day with family & friends on this special holiday. 
stamp set:  'Gather Together'
card stock:
  • Pretty Peacock-
  • Cajun Craze-
  • Early Espresso-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Come To Gather
ink:  Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform, Gathered Leaves Dies, Frosted Bouquet, Linen Thread, Holiday Rhinestones, dimensionals, Glue Dots
 ++++++++
We are going to Beckie & Dan's (my sister & brother-in-laws) for lunch today!  Many of our family will be there! 

Thank you for stamping with me & reading my blog!  I love sharing & stamping with each of you!  You are all one of the many blessings in my life!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family! Have a blessed day! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete