Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Merry Moose Chirstmas Ornament

The 'Merry Moose' stamp set in the catalog has endless possibilities!!  Look at this cute ornament that everyone made with me at my Holiday Extravagnaza class last month!
I had originally hoped to stamp the moose onto this, but the wood chips weren't quite big enough.  So I just stamped a cluster of trees on the front!  And then on the back I stamped a greeting & wrote the year on it with my Stampin' Write Marker.  
And here is what I decided to stamp on the back side of it!!  

So what do you think?  I think that they turned out super cute!

I have to give a big shout out to my friend Donna Williams, as her husband John cut these wood chips for me & he even drilled the holes in them!  They were from some trees that were in the timber.  Cool huh!  I think that they are from a White Birch tree- but I am not positive.  I told him on New Years Eve that I'd love to have some.  He brought them to me the first part of February & wouldn't let me pay him for them.  So I sent him home a bunch of bacon for them to eat!

stamp set:  'Itty Bitty Christmas' (words) & 'Merry Moose' (trees)
ink:  Mossy Meadow
Stampin' Write Marker:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Wood tree circle & twine

+++++++
Yesterday I spent my day with Masen & Ainslee!  When they went home last night I worked on stamping stuff.

This morning Deke is up early & off to chore.  He then has his weekly board meeting at the courthouse.  I'm up & will get ready & head to town to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school.  Trey, me, Ainslee & Nathan will go to the elementary school for the Veteran's ceremony.  Aunt Kathy, Uncle Jerry, Brayden, Brody, Drake & Masen will all be there too.

I'll then spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight Susie's Hair Hut is open for business, as the Seeley boys need haircuts!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment