Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Turkey!!

Thanksgiving day is only a couple of weeks away!!  Check out this cute turkey!!  I really like this card!

This one of the cards that everyone made at my Holiday Extravaganza.  

I used the adorable set called- 'Birds of a Feather'.  It is in the Holiday Catalog on page 50.  There are 4 different kind of birds in this set- turkey, canary, chicken & duck.
stamp set:  'Birds of a Feather'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4", for in half for card base; 3 3/4 x 1"; 2 3/4" strip- stamp turkey onto & die cut out with Layering Circle Dies
  • Early Espresso- 5 x 3 3/4"
  • Pumpkin Pie- 2 3/4" strip- punch out with 2" Circle Punch
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 4 1 4/x 2 1/4"; 1 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with 1 1/2" Circle Punch
designer paper:  Magnolia Lane DSP- 4 x 2"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends: Light colors of-Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink
other:  White Chalk Marker, White Twine- 12"- fold in half & tie in bow, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circle Dies, dimensionals, glue dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  I took the twins to school.  Then Uncle Jerry, Aunt Kathy, Nathan, me & the kids attended the Veteran's program at the elementary.  Trey & Ainslee spent the day with me, so after the program we ran errands in town- grocery store, Dollar General & the courthouse for me to get my flu shot.  Last night was Pizza for Pops- so Nathan, Deke, Steve & Sarah's dad (Doug) took all the kids & went.  Sarah, Manda & I met them afterwards at Sweet B's for ice cream!  I then came home & worked on stampin' stuff.  We were going to do the Seeley boys' haircuts- so those got postponed for tonight's agenda.  

Deke is up early this morning to chore.  He'll spend the morning at his office in the courthouse & then go to Mt. Pleasant for a meeting.  I'm off to Manda's.  I'll take the 3 Seeley boys to school & then spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Tonight Susie's Hair Hut is open to get the Seeley boys hair cuts done.  I'll then work on stamping stuff when I get done.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment