Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2019

WOW- Christmastime Is Here Suite!

WOW!!  What an awesome suite......so endless possibilities!  I love it!!  And I've been having fun creating with these new products!

YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE! 

I used the November Special- 'Christmastime Is Here' suite to make this pretty card.  It is a totally Susie card......I love the earth like colors (Mossy Meadow & Early Espresso), along with nature's beauty (pine needles & pine cones)!!  These pine cones are so cool!  They are so realistic!! 

Look at how you can stamp these pine cones & then punch them out- using the Leaf Punch!!
 Cool huh!  It works great to punch these out like this!! 
This stamp set is really cool.  The big outline of the Rose/leaves/pines/pinecones- is a Red Rubber stamp.  And then all of the other stamps are Photopolymer.  They are the Distinktive Stamp Images!!  

This stamp set is easy to line up & stamp.  But when you use your Stampatratus it is super easy & super fast to do!

stamp set:  'Christmas Rose'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 3 3/4 x 3 1/2"; 3 3/4 x 3/4"; 1 1/4 x 2 1/4"
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 3 1/2 x 3 1/4"- stamp pine needles/leaves/pine cones along the top edge; 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto this & use die to cut out; 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp words onto for inside of the card. 
designer paper:  Christmastime Is Here
inks:  Early Espresso & Mossy Meadow
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Rose Dies, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo (Mossy Meadow Twine), Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I LOVE this suite & have several cards created with it!!
Anyone that places an order with me in November- 
I'll email you a PDF with step-by-step instructions to create 
several cards made with this Christmastime Suite. 
+++++++++
Yesterday I spent my day with Masen & Ainslee.  We kept busy drawing, coloring, cutting & doing inside projects.  Last night I worked on stampin' stuff.  Manda, Brody, Drake & Trey stopped out for awhile to visit. 

This morning we are up early at 5:00 a.m. to go outside to mark, sort & load a semi of hogs.  I'll then spend the rest of my day/night stamping!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: