Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2019

A cute Cup of Christmas- Mug!

It is a 'Cup of Christmas' treat that I'm sharing with you today!  This is one of the projects everyone made with me at my Holiday Extravaganza the end of October! 

This stamp set- 'Cup of Christmas' is on page 34 in the Holiday Catalog.  Check it out!  The cups in this stamp set are Reversibles- which means you can turn them over, so that you can get a left handed handle image or a right handed handle image!  This is something new & so cool!

I love hot drinks- coffee, tea, hot chocolate, chai, etc.   So when I first saw this stamp set I instantly fell in love with it!  This stamp set has coordinating Cup of Cheer Dies to go with it too- Woo hoo!
Look closely at the cool whip OR marshmellows that I added to the top of the cup!  How did I make them?  I used the Scalloped Tag Punch & a 1 1/2 x  2 3/4" strip.  NOTE:  You'll need to cut it a little shorter after you punch it, before you adhere it underneath the cup.  I added Wink of Stella over the top of the the marshmellows. 

I bought the little wooden spoon on amazon......and tied it on with our pretty Red Curly Ribbon!
I shared at my class how you could add a few dimensionals along the bottom & side edges of this card & turn it into a pouch & slide a Hot Chocolate package (or another treat) into it & give it as a gift!

stamp set:  'Cup of Christmas'
card stock:
  • Rel Red-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4 & fold in half for card base- then fold top corner down at an angel; 4 1/4 x 1/2"- pop up with dimensionals- so that your spoon handle can slide down into this
  • Pool Party- 3 1/2" strip- die cut circle
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Timeless Label Punch; 2" strip- stamp cup onto & die cut out; 2 3/4 x 1 1/2"- punch end with Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, cut a little off the bottom & adhere to the back side of the cup, add Wink of Stella- for your marshmellows or cool whip!
designer paper:  Let it Snow Specialty DSP- 4 x3"
ink:  Real Red
other:  Red Curly Ribbon- 8", Timeless Tag Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shape Dies (large Circle), Cup of Cheer Dies, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Wink of Stella, dimensionals, glue dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a fun day of stamping with some of my Iowa Inkers team that could join me to stamp!!  They all went home with 7 cute cards, made using NEW Mini & Sale-a-bration products!  I'll share all of these cards with you, within the next few weeks here on my blog!

Last night we went to Manda & Steve's home to visit & eat supper together, along with Nathan & Sarah's family.  We visited & watch the Home Alone movie together!  I am not sure what is funnier- the movie or listening to everyone laughing as we were watching it!  When we got home, Deke & I watched a cute Christmas movie on the Hallmark station.  I slept so good last night!  I was just beat- as I had had a great, but very busy day& not much sleep the night before. 

Today we are soon headed out to go pick up my mom & then meet our family in Des Moines.  Nathan, Sarah & family; Manda, Steve & boys; Deke & I; my mom; and our nephew Josh, Kacie & kids- are all going to see Disney on Ice this afternoon!  It will be lots of fun!  This is an annual event that we have done for many years, together as a family!  I know I'm excited to see it!  And the kids are all super excited too!

Tonight when we get home Deke will be working late on the farm & I'll be stamping!  I have LOTS to get picked up & put away from yesterday's team meeting.  As I have a whole house full of kids tomorrow (no school)- so have lots to get done before then!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment