Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

All of my 2020 Calendar Pages!

Here are all 12 of my 2020 Calendar Pages!
I love them all!!
I can honestly say that I am not sure which one of them is my favorite!


Wow- what a month this has been!!
I cut more calendars this year for classes than ever before.  
I hope all of the precipitants of them enjoy them throughout 2020!
Yesterday I had my 8th & final calendar class for this year!
Now I need to find time get my own calendars that I give as gifts all made.
And I need to find time to put up our Christmas tree, buy gifts & get ready for Christmas.
YIKES!
This month has just flown by!
And I still have LOTS to do!

Tonight our kids are all coming to our home for our family Christmas!
And we will get our annual visit from Santa!


Last night we went to the twins school program.  
It was really good!  
This morning Deke is off to chore & head to Ottumwa for another meeting.
I'm off to Manda's.  
I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee. 
And then tonight we'll enjoy time with our kids & grandkids all here!

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment