Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

My July Calendar page!

Red, white & blue!  What else would you do for a July calendar page?  This is a totally Susie page!  And it might be one of my favorite July pages I've ever done over the past 15 years of making these calendars. 

I love these stars in this stamp set!  They have a little texture to them & they make me think of a country decor.  I just think that this page turned out great!  By adding a little bling with the Red Rhinestones & the Denim Ribbon just finish it off perfectly!
stamp sets:  'So Many Stars'- RETIRING & 'Honey Bee' (words- NEW, available 1/3/20)
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White-
  • Real Red-
  • Night of Navy-
  • Whisper White-
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Denim ribbon; Red Rhinestones; dimensionals
retired:  Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment