Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

More Parisian Blossoms Suite

This is another sneak peek, using the Parisian Blooms Suite again.  I posted another card made using this suite- click here to see it!

I made this card when I was at On Stage last month, as it was one of our Make & Take projects.  

Check out how I stamped directly onto the DSP.  I then colored the leaves & flowers, adding some Wink of Stella over the top of them.
stamp set: 'Forever Blossoms'
card stock:
  • Pool Party-
  • Vellum-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP
ink:  Pool Party, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Petal Pink
other:  Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Tailored Tag Punch, glue dots
Look at this new ribbon & these new rhinestones!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment