Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Peaceful Boughs

This is a totally Susie card.  These are my colors!

This is one of the cards that everyone made at my Holiday Extravaganza class.


I stamped on labels that I bought at Dollar General.  You could do the same thing with strips of card stock.  
This z fold too- my favorite fold!  It is easy, but is different that just a plain standard fold.
stamp set:  'Peaceful Boughs'
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"- fold for card base; 2 3/4" strip- cut 2 pines with die; 4 1/4 x 3"
  • Soft Suede- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"; 3 1/2 x 1/2" 2 3/4" strip- stamp pinecones onto & cut out with die; 2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & cut out with die
  • Whisper White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4- for inside of card
ink:  Soft Suede; Old Oliveother:  Beautiful Boughs Dies; Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Gold Glitter Enamel Dots; Wink of Stella; Stampn' Glitter; Snowfall Accents Puff Paint; dimensionals; Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment