Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2019

My January 2020 calendar page!

Check out my January 2020 calendar page!  I love the way it turned out.  It is a total Susie card layout.  The snowflakes, colors, wine glass, words.....it is just all totally me. 
You can't tell by the photo, but I have added Wink of Stella to the wine glass & to the snowflakes!  I just love the added sparkle it gives to this page.  

Wow- I have 7 calendar classes coming up with the next 8 days!  I have been a busy bee!  Maybe you are signed up to join me!  I have 12 super cute pages for everyone to make & I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is coming to make these with me!  I can't wait!

I started creating calendars for all of my December stamp classes- 15 years ago!  It is an annual tradition that I have been doing each year!  And it is a favorite of many of my friends!  I love hearing from those that give these calendars- that the recipient wants to be sure that they get another one the following year!  I know I have lots & lots of cutting to get done! 

So my posts for the next few days will be short & sweet as I share projects with you.  I plan to post each day- so you'll see something new!  But I just won't have time to type much or add details right now.  Later this month I'll try to find time to go back & edit projects with supplies, etc.  If you have any questions about anything I post- don't hesitate to contact me & ask.  

Gotta run......
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment