Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2019

My Septebmer Calendar page!

I have another sneak peek for you today!!  

Look at this NEW stamp set called- 'Music From the Heart'!  It will be available on 1/3/20 in the Mini Catalog.  It is super cute with endless possibilities.  And I love the font & words in it. 

I think this page turned out super cute!  It is totally a Susie page, that just makes me smile when I look at it. 
stamp set:  'Music From the Heart'
card stock:  
  • Basic Black-
  • Rich Razzleberry-
  • Whisper White-
ink:  Memento
other:  Retired Ribbon, Dog Builder Punch (for the small heart), dimensionals, glue dot
+++++++
Been a crazy busy week around here with kids, pigs & cutting card stock for all of my calendar classes!!

Gotta run......I have had 3 calendar classes already this week.  I have 2 today, 2 tomorrow & another next week!  I'm so excited that so many have been joining me to make calendars this year!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment