Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Simple Saturday!!

Today is a quick & simple note card using a NEW Mini Catalog stamp set called-'Dressed to Impress'!  This set will be available to purchase on 1/3/2020.  It is soooo cute & there are just endless possibilities with it!

Did you notice how sparkly my shoe was?  I colored the shoe with some ink & a Wink of Stella!  Just look how I did it!
How did I color the shoe?
  • I just used one of my Clear Blocks, pressed it into my ink pad & then picked the wet ink off of the Clear Block with my Wink of Stella. 
NOTES:  
  • DO NOT pick the color up directly from your ink pad.  
  • DO NOT reink the Clear Block into the ink pad....rinse the Clear Block first!  
  • IMPORTANT- you do not want to get the sparkle from the Wink of Stella on your ink pad.
Check out this pretty new Whisper White Ribbon!  I stamped directly onto it with the cluster of dots stamp in this set!  Neat huh!  

You can do SO MUCH with this new ribbon!!  It ties so easy & is soft & very pliable.

To color it you can-
  • stamp on it OR
  • color it with your Stampin' Blends
stamp set:  'Dressed to Impress'
card stock:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
ink:  Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss
other:  Whisper White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon, Starburst Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, # 131527- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes= $7.00 (20)- pg. 168 in the Annual Catalog.
++++++++
I spent my day yesterday with Masen & Ainslee.  Then last night we went to watch Drake wrestle & took my mom with us.  He WON all 3 matches!  Woo hoo!  Check out his trophy!  He was pretty excited when they presented it to him. 

I have LOTS to get done this weekend!  As of now- I'm home alone!  This is the first weekend I have had off this whole month.  
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment