Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Glitter Window!

Here is an elegant Christmas card, using the 'God's Peace' stamp set that is on page 28 in the Holiday Catalog. 

This is one of the cards that everyone made at my Holiday Extravaganza, the end of October.  It has a glitter window & it is a fun fold!
This is what it looks like standing up.
This is what it looks like opened up.  

The idea of using this stamp set with a glitter window, came from my demonstrator friend- Ruth Bingle that lives in California.  She sent me a card she had made & I sprung off of her idea to create this totally different card.  Thanks Ruth for the great idea!  I haven't done a glitter window for several years.  
I colored the candles/poinsettia/ribbon, using my Stampin' Blends.  Their colors are so vibrant in person, with this glitter window over it! 

stamp set:  'God's Peace'
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base; 4 x 11"- score at 2", 3 3/4", 7 1/4" & 9"
  • Cheery Cobbler- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Classic Label Punch; 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"- for outside card layer; 3 3/4 x 3 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Pressed Petals Specialty DSP- 1 x 4"; 1 x 4"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Cherry Cobbler, Light Mossy Meadow, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  Classic Label Punch, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Hammered Metal Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Die, dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
MISC:  Adhesive Sheet- 3 x 3"
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all of the kids, as there was no school.  When they went home last night I worked on stamping stuff!  And Deke was gone to meetings.  

This morning I'm off to Manda's house. I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight the 3 Wood kids will be here all night- as Nathan & Sarah are both out of town for work meetings.  I have an eye dr appointment, so they'll be going with me.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment