Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2019

A cool Christmas Ornament!

Today is simple Saturday & I'm sharing this really cool Christmas ornament I made!  
My dear friend Rebecca sent me a pretty ornament that she had made,
by recycling a ribbon spool.  
Thank you so much Rebecca for sharing such an awesome idea! 
I just could wait to go make one!  
So here is what I created!
Since you all know that I'm a punch girl....
I just couldn't resist using the cook Pine Tree Punch to decorate the front side of it!
I cut a thin strip of DSP to adhere in the center (where the missing ribbon now is).
 Brody's; Trey's & Drake's
And here are the 3 ornaments that the boys made on Monday!  

stamp set:  'Everything Festive'- pg. 35 Holiday Catalog
card stock:  Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Gold Foil
designer paper:  Wrapped in Plaid 6x6 DSP
ink:  Shaded Spruce
other:  Pine Tree Punch, Shaded Spruce/Gold Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Dies, dimensionals, glue dot, Every Season Punch Pack (small star)
Retired: Crop-a-Dile (to punch hole in spool for ribbon)

No comments:

Post a Comment