Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Country Club Suite- sneak peek!

Today I'm sharing a card using some NEW products- so you are getting another sneak peek!

This is a great guy card.....I made it for a swap I'm in with some other demonstrator friends.  I think it turned out cute!!  I love this new embossing folder!

I used the Country Club Suite on page 46 in the upcoming Mini Catalog that starts 1/3/2020.  

Check out this:
  • stamp set- 'Clubhouse'
  • designer paper- Country Club DSP
  • Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder
  • Golf Club Dies
  • County Club Combo Twine (Garden Green)
stamp set:  'Clubhouse'card stock:  Night of Navy, Garden Green, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
designer paper:  Country Club DSP
inks:  Memento, Night of Navy
Stampin' Write Marker:  Garden Green
Stampin' Blend:  Crumb Cake
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Golf Club Dies, Stitched Shapes Die (Square), Standard Platform, Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder, Country Club Twine (Garden Green), Classic Label Punch, dimensionals, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment