Pages

Friday, December 27, 2019

Timeless Tulips!

Here is some NEW Mini Catalog product sneak peeks!

This is my finished 'Timeless Tulips' card that I gave you a sneak peek of yesterday!

This stamp set, punch, ribbon, & die will all be available on 1/3/20.  They are in the NEW Mini Catalog!

Just look at this NEW Rectangle Scalloped edge die!  It is from the NEW Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  I LOVE IT!!  There are 10 dies in this stamp set & they are all the stitched style, with various images!
I love this distinktive stamp style.  Look at the gorgeous detail in these tulips!

And these colors are totally me.......they make me think of my Grandma Cox. 

stamp set:  'Timeless Tulips'
card stock:  Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Pear Pizzazz
designer paper:  Purple Posy (2019-2021 In Color pack)
ink:  Highland Heather, Pear Pizzaz
other:  Tulip Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (colored with a Dark Highland Heather Blend), Classic Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment