Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

The Raven

This raven is actually very cool!!  There is just tons of detail in this entire 'The Raven' stamp set.  

I really like the branch  & the words /font- that are in this stamp set too. 
Look at this fun card......I used alot of different products here.  I think it turned out pretty neat!

I stamped the Raven onto Crumb Cake card stock, using Memento ink.  I then fussy cut him out using my Paper Snips.   

How did I flag the ends of the banner that the words Beware are stamped onto?  I used my Tailored Tag Punch!  I just slid my strip into the top point of the punch & it works great!!

Look at the circle.....
  1. I used Watercolor paper.
  2. Cut a circle out of it.
  3. Wet it with water in my Stampin' Spritzer.
  4. Inked my 'Birch' background stamp with my Crumb Cake ink.
  5. Then stamped it onto my wet Watercolor paper.  
  6. I let it dry a little & then stamped the tree branch on it, using my Soft Suede ink. 

stamp set:  'The Raven' & 'Birch Background'
card stock:
  • Sahara Sand-
  • Crumb Cake-
  • Soft Suede-
  • Basic Black-
  • Water Color paper-
designer paper:  Monster Bash DSP
ink:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Memento
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Dies, Braided Linen Trim, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stampin' Spritzer, Tailored Tag Punch (to flag the ends of my banner)

++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with everyone that joined me for my monthly N. Liberty stamp class.  Dena had some yummy treats & we all enjoyed the afternoon visiting & creating!!  Thanks to Dena, Brooke, Teri & Jenny for helping me to set up & then clean up afterwards too. 

As I hurried home after our class, so we could go to Elizabeth Conrad's visitation.  It was good to see her family & chat with some other friends of ours there.   The visitation was over at 7 & we walked into the church at 6:58- just in time.  There was still quite a line & it was about 7:40 when we walked out the door.  We made a quick stop at Dollar General & then picked up a Casey's Pizza for our supper.  Deke watched the baseball game for a bit & we called it a night.... we were both beat.

We are up early this morning & on the go.  Deke is off to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I have to get my car unloaded from yesterday's class.  And then I need to get my stampin' stuff picked up & everything put away before the kids get here.  It is Teacher's In Service Day today- so there is no school & the kids will all be here.  I hope the weather is nice & we can play outside.  I also have a couple Halloween projects for them to make too!  Tonight Deke has a meeting in Fairfield & I'll be cutting card stock, getting ready for my 5 stamp classes I have coming up this week. 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment