Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Cup of Cheer!

Here is a fun winter card where I combined the 'Cup of Cheer' & 'Frosted Foliage' stamp sets!!

I did the Triple stamping technique when I stamped these snowflakes!!  You can  CLICK HERE! to see how to do that!
What do you think?  I like the way it turned out.  I added the banner flap underneath the cup as I didn't want it to look like it was floating in mid air.

Did you notice the marshmellows in the top of the mug?  How did I make that?  I used the Scalloped Tag Punch & a 1 3/4 x 3" strip.  NOTE:  You'll need to cut it a little shorter after you punch it, before you adhere it underneath the cup.  I added Wink of Stella over the top of the the marshmellows.  You can CLICK HERE TO SEE DETAILS on how to do that!  

stamp sets:  'Cup of Christmas' & 'Frosted Foliage'
card stock:
  • Seaside Spray- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"; 2 1/4 x 3 1/2"; 2 1/2" strip for Circle Die; 2 1/2 " strip for Mug; 4 1/4 x 1/2"- flag ends with Paper Snips
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"; 3 x 4 1/4"; 2 x 3 1/2"; 1 3/4 x 3"
  • Blueberry Bushel-  1 1/4" strip for snowflake
ink:  Blueberry Bushel
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shapes Dies (Circle), Cup of Cheer Dies, Christmas Layers Dies (for the little snowflake die), Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Basic Rhinestones, Paper Snips, Wink of Stella
 +++++++
Yesterday I stamped most of the morning & then went to pick up Brayden at his mom's.  We all went to Memphis to the races again.  Nathan got 6th in the stock car & he didn't make the Mod A main.  There were lots of cars again & it was busy night in the pits!  

This morning Deke is up  to chore, will take Brayden back to his moms & will then work on the farm all day.  I'm up to get the guys fed & I will then spend my day/night stamping! 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment