Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Boo To You

Check out this cute monster from the 'Boo to You' stamp set!!  His smile just makes me giggle!  He isn't scary- he is funny!  What do you think?  Don't you think he is cute too!

I colored him with my Stampin' Blends!

And I added some stars & a moon!
stamp set:  'Boo to You'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold for card base; 2 1/2 x 2 3/4"
  • Pumpkin Pie- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the 1" circle punch
  • Crushed Curry-2 3/4" strip-to punch out moon & stars
  • Whisper White-2 1/4 x 2 1/2"; 4 x 5 1/4" for inside of the card
designer paper:  Monster Bash- 4 1/2 x 3 3/4"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends: Light Night of Navy, Dark Crumb Cake, Light Smoky Slate, Dark Pumpkin Pie
other:  1" Circle Punch, Twinkle Builder Punch, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a HOT & humid day.......the kids & I were were outside for awhile in the morning & awhile in the afternoon.  Everyone was gone about 30 minutes earlier than normal & Deke was powerwashing the grower, so I went to buy groceries.  I picked up a HyVee pizza to bake for our supper & spent the rest of the night putting away groceries!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse.  I'm up early to sort some stamp boxes that came yesterday & then head to Manda's.  I'll take the 3 boys to school & then spend my day with the Masen & Ainslee.  The twins are suppose to have their last football game tonight.  But it sure sounds like we are gonna get alot of rain.....so we'll see if that ends up happening or not.  If they play football we'll go watch them.  We are then meeting some of our old friends (from Des Moines) that we haven't seen for several years.  They are gonna be down this way tonight & so we'll eat supper with them & catch up .  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment