Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2019

'Gather Together' Bundle!

It is a beautiful fall card!  As this card warms my heart.  It combines my favorite colors & my favorite season.  Plus I love this 'Birch' background stamp & this 'Gather Together' Bundle!

This is another one of the cards that everyone will be making with me at my October classes this month!  

Look at the embossed frame image.  It from the Heirloom Frames Dies & Embossing Folder combo. I used the Rectangle images here- but also included in the combo are Oval images too!  Cool huh!

If you look closely at the leaves, I used my sponge dauber & inked the detailed/cutting side of them with my Soft Suede ink, laid them face down onto my card stock & cut them out with my Big Shot.  Using the ink on the die gives more detail on the leaves!

stamp set:  'Gather Together' & 'Birch' background
card stock:
  •  Soft Suede- 4 1/4 x 11; 4 1/4" strip
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4 (for outside); 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside); 3 x 2 1/4" (stamp wheat onto)
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip (words); 2" strip (leaves)
  • Crushed Curry- 2" strip (leaves)
  • Pumpkin Pie- 2" strip (leaves)
  • Terracotta Tile - 2" strip (leaves)
ink:  Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Crushed Curry
other:  Linen Thread, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Standard Platform, Heirloom Frames Dies & Embossing Folder, Gathered Leaves Die, Sponge Dauber, Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
And here is the inside of the card.....great sentiments & some wheat too!
+++++++++
Yesterday I just ended up having Ainslee for the day.  It was different......she isn't use to be alone & she was defiantly my shadow.  Masen went to work with his mom;  Brayden, Brody, Drake & Trey were in school; Papa was gone to meetings & it was just the 2 of us.  And I still didn't get anything done.   Although we did get some caramel popcorn made to take the the games & eat. 

Last night we went to watch the twins play FB.  And then went to Brayden's FB game.  It was getting chilly out by the time the last game was over with.  I worked on stamping stuff when we got home.

This morning I'm up & out the door to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock.

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: