Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2019

A Wooden Snowman

I LOVE this wooden snowman.  Isn't he just adorable!!

Deke cut LOTS of the circles to make snowmen from trees around our house.  

I then I used the LET IT SNOW- embellishment kit & some other current Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog products to decorate him.
Look at this box of wood pieces I've been gluing together to make into the snowmen.

This snowman is one of the projects that everyone is making today with me at my Annual Holiday Extravaganza!!  This is a full day of stamping!  Everyone will go home with 20 projects that are fall/winter/Christmas themed!

I need to thank my demonstrator friend LeeAnn Greff for sharing a snowman she had made.....as that is where my idea came from to make these.  

  I'll share more details about him in the next few days when I find time to catch up!
 ++++++++
Gotta run.........I have a full weekend jam packed with lots of stamping!!  I have a big group coming & and I can't wait to see everyone to stamp & share with them!

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-

SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment