Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Feels LIke Frost

Have you seen the Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP?  It is on page 41 in the Holiday Catalog!  

Oh my Gosh.......It is a gorgeous, with many different photographic images in it!  

This card is one of the ones everyone at my Holiday Extravaganza made.  It isn't a traditional holiday card.  But it could easily be changed to be for many different Occasions. 

I really like the way it turned out!  Do you like it?

I added some Champagne Shimmer paint to it for the added sparkle!

My week is crazy........again.
"Someday" I hope to get caught up on things.
Sorry this is short & sweet!
I'll post measurements & supplies, etc......sometime hopefully soon when I get time.
But just wanted to share........

stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
 ++++++++++
Yesterday we woke up to about 4" of snow!  It was pretty with snow all over the trees & ground.  Thankfully most of it didn't stick to the roads.  

Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  And the boys got out of school early due to Parent/Teachers Conferences, so the gang was here! When they went home I worked on bookwork awhile.  When Deke got in we ran up to Nathan's shop (where it was bright) & I cut his hair.  We ate a late supper, I did some more bookwork & called it a night.

This morning I'm off to Manda's, as she has to leave early.  I'll take the 3 Seeley boys to school & spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  The 3 boys get out of school early again today, so I'll have the gang here all afternoon.  Tonight I hope to get lots of stamping done.


Hope we all have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment