Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Another Popper Treat Box!

Check it out!!  
I made another Popper Treat Box, using the Small Gleaming Ornaments Punch.  
Isn't it super cute!!  
 I love how it turned out!

Here is the pattern on how to make this one!
  • 8x8" DSP
  • score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 5 1/4", 7"
  • turn & score at 2 1/4" & 5 3/4"
  • FOLD on all of the scored lines with your bone folder, so that you can see them. 
  • You want to use the ornament punch & punch directly in the center of each scored lines.
  • NOTES:  Make sure you fold on ALL of the score lines good before you try to punch out with the Ornament punch & then refold them good with your bone folder, before you put the box together.  It is especially important that you fold on the 2 outside score lines (on the ends) too so that you can form the box.
  •  This photo shows where the scored lines are & how I punched in the center of each of them!
  • Add your Tear & Tape along the outside edge here!
  • Peel off your Tear & Tape, fold that edge to the center & then just shut it (close) with the other edge.  
  • Push in your ends to where it is folded.
  • Add your ribbon- I used approx. 5" on each end.
AND Ta da!! 
Your Popper Treat Box is done!!
++++++++=
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day outside & we enjoyed it!  We were outside for awhile in the morning & then again after lunch too! The 3 boys- Brody, Drake & Masen- rode the bus here after school.  When the kids went home I picked up toys, did some laundry & worked on orders from the weekends classes.

This morning I'm up early to walk & then head to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day again with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight when the kids have gone home I'll be working on stamping stuff!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment