Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Coffin box!

This little  Vampire is so cute!
Check out this little coffin box that everyone made at my 
Halloween Treats classes earlier this month!

The coffin box is a pre-made box......you just have to add 
adhesive & glue dots to stick it together.
I did use the awesome Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder on the coffin lid.
Doesn't that look cool!

The Vampire & the words were cut out using the Ornate Frames Dies.  

I added a little bat, that is part of the Every Season Punch Pack.  

stamp set:  'Spooktacular Bash'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blend:  Real Red
other:  2" Circle punch, Red Rhinestones, Every Seasons Punch Pack (small bat), Big Shot, Magnetic platform, Ornate Frames Dies, Standard Platform, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Tear & Tape, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a GREAT DAY OF STAMPING!  Everyone that joined me went home with 21 fall/winter projects!!  Several cards, some ornaments & home decor projects!!  I can't think everyone that helped out in any way enough- including bringing food, helping to clean up, etc! I was beat when I got home last night.  I made Deke sandwiches & took them to the field to him.  I rode a round in the tractor with him & went to bed at 8:00 p.m.- which is super early for me.

This morning I'm up to work on things & headed out the door soon.  I'll spend my whole day in South English again today- clean up, packing up & getting everything back home.  Deke will come over there tonight to help me pick up the tables & chairs & haul everything home.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment