Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

A quick Poinseitta card!

I made this quick card last night for this blog post.  Does it look like a poinsettia?  Wow- I used the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set for the flower (Annual Catalog- pg. 38). And for the words I used 'Lots of Cheer' (Annual Catalog- pg. 69).
So what do you think?  It makes a simple, yet pretty card doesn't it!

I made this same card at some classes in August.  You can check that Magnolia card out by CLICKING HERE!!!
 
stamp set:  'Good Morning Magnolia' & 'Lots of Cheer'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4" strip- use Stitched Rectangle Die; 4 x 5 1/4"- for outside of card; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends: Light & Dark Real Red, Light Old Olive
other:  Wink of Stella, Red Rhinestones, 3/8" Cotton Real Red Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Rectangles Dies
++++++++
My weekend was jam packed FULL of stamping!!  It was a good time sharing & visiting with everyone that joined me!! I had 3 monthly card classes & 2 Halloween Treats classes!!!  Thank you so much to all of you that helped me in one way or another by bringing snacks, helping to set up or clean up, etc.......you are all true blessings in my life!!  I couldn't have done it all this weekend without your help.  And I need to give a BIG shout out to Deke.  I spend many, many hours this past week cutting card stock & he did LOTS of Big Shot stuff for me/us to use at these classes- which was truly appreciated.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & then to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early & will get my car unloaded & head to town to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Hopefully it is nice out so we can play outside.  

Gotta run......
Happy Monday!!!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment