Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia

Hello!
Today is a gorgeous card that I'm sharing with you for a simple Saturday card.  


You all know that I love black & white cards.  Check out this one!  I used the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set & only colored the Magnolia that I stamped in the center!  I CASED (copied) this card from my dear demonstrator friend- Sherry Peters that lives in Oklahoma.  

Are you stamping with me this weekend at my monthly classes?  If so- you'll be making this card!
stamp set:  'Good Morning Magnolia'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Whisper White- 4x5 1/4"- for front; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside; 4 1/4" strip to cut stitched rectangle for the front
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Daffodil Delight; Light & Dark Old Olive
other:  Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Die Cutting Machine, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Rectangle Dies
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We went to town yesterday morning to run errands & go to get some groceries.  When they went home I spent the rest of my afternoon/evening cutting card stock.

This morning I'm up early to finish getting everything ready for today's 2 stamp classes here at our home!  I look forward to stamping & sharing with all that are joining me!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment