Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Simple Saturday!!

Today is simple Saturday!!  And I'm thinking fall!  This is another sneak peek using some NEW Holiday Catalog products!

Wow it was another gorgeous day here in Iowa yesterday!!  The air is cool & crisp!  I told Deke it is kinda scary- as I love fall, but is it too soon to be having this nice of weather?  I hope not.  I hope days/nights like this last long & we have a great fall!

Check out this fall card!  I used the 'Gather Together' bundle- including the Gathered Leaves Dies.
Look at how these little leaves are embossed!!  How cool is that!  The die embosses & cuts at the same time.  Just run it through the Big Shot one time & it is done!  It is super easy & simple to do!

I did lightly sponge over the embossed leaves with the Early Espresso ink.  And then put some Wink of Stella over them! 

Did you notice that the size of this card is a little different?  I made it to be 4 1/4 x 4 1/4"- as I put a little surprise in the inside of it.  
As I made a gift card holder on the inside.  
I used the Timeless Label Punch to make the slit for the gift card. 

NOTE:  This is similar to the birthday card that I made for Nathan yesterday.  I changed up the words some, but used the leaves & these colors.  

How did I do it?
  • Early Espresso- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 4 1/4"; 5 1/2" & 6 3/4".
  • Fold it into a "W" or a "M".
  • Use Tear & Tape along the 4 1/4" edge & stick together.
  • Use the Timeless Label Punch to make the slit for the gift card.
  • Decorate your card.
stamp set:  'Gather Together'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 4 1/4 x 11"; 4 1/4 x 1/2"
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip- cut out leave with die
  • Soft Suede- 2 3/4" strip- stamp leaf & cut out with die
  • Cajun Craze- 2" strip- cut out leaf with die
  • Whisper White- 4 x 4"- for inside of card; 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the Tailored Tag Punch
designer paper:  come to Gather DSP
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Come To Gather Combo ribbon; Tailored Tag Punch, Timeless Tag Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Gather Leaves Dies, Sponge, Wink of Stella
 ++++++++
Today I will be stamping every spare minute I have.  We have a few family things to do later too.  It is going to be another beautiful day!!

I hope you ENJOY this Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment