Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

Bloom & Grow

Hello- Happy Friday!!!  I have a FABULOUS card to share with you today.......

This is an other gorgeous card that I made last week when I was in New York with my team there.  Rory created it & all of us at her team meeting, got to make it!  It is made using the 'Bloom & Grow' stamp set!  Wow!

Three is A LOT of detail on this card.  The picture doesn't show how cool it really is!
On the Petal Pink (front of the card) the Tufted Embossing Folder was used!  

And check out how we used the Gold Embossing powder on all of the stamped images & then colored in the flower with the Petal Pink Stampin' Blend.  

NOTE:  When you use any Stampin' Blends with an Embossed image, where you use Embossing Powder, be sure to not color directly over the embossed image- just get close to it- as it can smear & break down.  

stamp set:  'Bloom & Grow'
card stock:
  • Petal Pink-
  • Very Vanilla-
ink:  Versamark
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Petal Pink
other:  Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Petal Pink Striped Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tufted Embossing Folder, Die Cutting Machine
+++++++
Yesterday was a long day!!  Manda & the boys came out yesterday morning.  We designed the twins (Brody & Drake's) upcoming birthday invites!!  And then Brody & Trey went out to help Papa & me with the new baby piggies, while Manda & Drake made the invites.  Drake came out later in the afternoon & helped us too with the baby piggies- when they got the invites all done.  As Drake is my stamper & I love it!  I was sore, hot & beat by the time we got in.  The pigs we big & averaged 17#'s.  I worked on some stamping stuff & called it a night.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & then he has a meeting this afternoon.  I'm up early & plan to work on sorting orders & doing book work all morning.  And then I'll stamp all afternoon/evening!  I am sore.....as I used muscles yesterday that I don't often use any more.   I told Deke I am getting too old to work that hard outside with the piggies.  

Our kids are all going camping this weekend....so I don't have any kids today.......so I hope I have good mojo & get LOTS done!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment