Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Ride with Me- truck!

Look at this adorable RED TRUCK!!!  My downline Jackie made this card for our team meeting that we had when I was in New York last month with my group there.  

I just love this truck!  I think it is so cute!!  

How did she make the plaid?  
She used a ruler & the Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend & drew the lines!  Cool huh!

You can CLICK HERE TO SEE A SNOWMAN CARD I DID LAST YEAR where I drew lines like this to make a plaid!
stamp sets:  'Ride with Me' & 'Buffalo Check' background stamp
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black & Whisper White
ink:   Black Memento, Smoky Slate
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Real Red, Light Smoky Slate, Light Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Oval Framelits, Paper Snips (to cut out the truck), White Twine, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
 +++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  They went with me to the Packwood Locker to pick up our meat.  We played outside for awhile after lunch, before they took a nap.  And then Brayden went to the pool with his friend Ty.   Last night I worked on stamping stuff!  I had hoped to get to stamp & work on swaps, but that didn't happen.

I'm up early this morning to stamp! Today is Masen's 4th birthday!!  The Seeley's will be here for part of the day too.  So we'll be busy! Tonight I have got to get alot of stamping done!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment