Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2018

'Spirited Snowmen'

Now how stinkin' cute is this snowman!  Each snowman in this whole set is just adorable!!!  This one just looks so happy!!!  I love this card! 

This card is one that I made for my team retreat last month.  My inspiration for this card comes from a dear demonstrator friend Rhonda Morgan.  She made a pink card using this set & I came up with this one thanks to her inspiration.
stamp set:  'Spirited Snowmen', 'Buffalo Check' background
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Powder Pink, Basic Black
ink:  Black Memento, Flirty Flamingo
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo, Dark Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie (for his nose)
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Takeout Thinlits Dies (for the heart), Layering Circle Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Powder Pink Mini Ruffled Ribbon, Paper Snips (to cut out the Snowman & flag the end of my banner), dimensionals, Glue Dots
Check out how I did the lines!  I used my Dark Basic Black Stampin' Blend & edge of some Thick White backing from my 12x12 Designer Paper packs.  I just inked the 'Buffalo Check' background stamp, using Flirty Flamingo ink, onto my Powder Pink card stock & then drew the lines!  It wasn't hard to do at all!  And look how cool the checkered look turned out.

++++++++++
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment