Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

A present gift card holder!

With the holidays coming up, I thought this would be a perfect card for my Holiday Extravaganza class this coming weekend.  It is a gift card holder.  I used the stamp set- 'Bring on the Presents' & the coordinating All the Presents Thinlits Dies, that are on page 16 in the Holiday Catalog. 
It has a belly band wrapped around it to help hold it shut.  I am very pleased with the way it turned out.  

Sometime within the next week I'll share some more gift card holders too that I made!  They are super cute too!!


stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:

+++++++++
It is just one super crazy week around our house!!  Last night I worked on the farm helping Deke sort hogs.  And thankfully Nathan & Steve helped us too.  I have been burning the midnight oil (plus some) for the last several days.....but I have some super cute projects for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza & I'm looking forward to this fun annual class. 

Gotta run to town to get the boys & spend my day with the kids........I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment