Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2018

A spooky haunted house!

Is this house now more spooky?
I colored the windows & the shutters using my Stampin' Blends!
And then I added this cute little ghost too!
Oh & I changed the color of the house!
 So when I started cutting card stock last night for this card.......I decided I would add a little more to it.  

You can see the other one that I posted a few days ago BY CLICKING HERE!
I think they are both cute!
Which one do you like better?
I think that this one is a little more spooky for Halloween!
That little ghost just makes me smile.
I had a hard time trying to decide where I wanted to put him. 
I thought he was a little more proportioned coming out the window in the middle of the card instead of the chimney or one of the trees on the other side of the house, as those windows are too close to the tree & the moon.  


I added some Wink of Stella too to the windows & the ghost!  You can't have too much shimmer can you?
 stamp set:  'Farmhouse Christmas', 'Cauldron Bubble' (ghost) & 'September Paper Pumpkin' (words)
card stock:

  • Night of Navy-  4 1/4 x 11" (fold in half for card base)
  • Crushed Curry- 1/2" strip (for words & punch out using Classic Label Punch); 2 1/2" strip (to punch out moon using the 2 1/4" Circle Punch
  • Early Espresso-  3 1/4" strip (to stamp tree onto & cut out with the framelit)
  • Basic Gray- 2 3/4" strip (to stamp house onto & cut out with the framelit)
  • Basic Black- 1 1/2" strip (to cut out fence with the framelit); 4 1/4 x 3 1/4" (for layer piece)
  • Whisper White-5 x 3 3/4"(for inside of the card); 1 1/2" strip (stamp ghost & cut out with the framelit)
designer paper:
  • Twinkle Twinkle DSP- 4 x 3"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Daffodil Delight & Light Basic Black
other:  Classic Label Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Farmhouse Framelits Dies, Cauldron Framelits Dies, Champagne Shimmer/Rubbing Alcohol mix, Dimensionals, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Wink of Stella
+++++++++
I hope you have a great Thursday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment