Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

A Christmas Ornament!

This is a beautiful ornament card.  I used the 'Beautiful Baubles' stamp set in the Holiday Catalog on page 10.

The cool pines are from the 'Christmas Pines' stamp set on page 96 in the Annual Catalog.  I thought the 2 sets coordinated perfectly together!!

I used the Silver Foil- Edged cards & envelopes on page 11.  They worked great for this.

stamp sets:  'Christmas Pines' & 'Beautiful Babbles'
card stock: 
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4" stamp words onto for the inside of the card; 3 x 4 1/4- stamp pines onto & attach the ornament to this; 3 1/2" strip- stamp ornament onto this & fussy cut out with Paper Snips (there is no framelits that matches this image); 5/8 strip to stamp outside words onto & the snips ends with your Paper Snips for desired length.
  • Merry Merlot-  3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
  • Joyous Noel 6x6 Glimmer Paper- Merry Merlot- 3 x 3/8"
  • Foil Edged Cards & Envelopes- pre-cut, pre-scored & ready to use!
ink:  Shaded Spruce, Merry Merlot
other:  Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals,
+++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!!  I got everything done & it was a perfect event!  I enjoyed visiting & stamping with everyone that joined me.  I think everyone there enjoyed it!   I know they all went home with a big bag full of cool Christmas & Fall cards & projects!  I can't wait for next years Annual Holiday Extravaganza class. 

I am off this morning & will spend my day stamping all day again today!!!  I can't wait!
I hope you have a SPECIAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment