Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Spooky & Spiders!

I have to be honest.....when I first saw the 'Making Every Day Bright' stamp set I wasn't thrilled about it.  The more I got to looking at it I saw lots of possibilities.  You all know I'm a punch girl- so it is very cool that it coordinates with the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch.  

This card is cute!!  I love the little spiders I added to coordinate with the Light Bulb Spider Web.  The little spiders & the Spooky words are from my September Paper Pumpkin kit.  I stamped the little spiders & then used my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to draw the dangles. 

Look in the upper left corner & check out the cute Spider Trinket!  And the Spider web I made out of Vellum using the Cauldron Framelits Dies.  

So this is another one of the cards that everyone will be making at my Halloween Treats classes this coming weekend!  

stamp sets: 'Making Every Day Bright' & 'September Paper Pumpkin'
card stock: 
  • Pumpkin Pie- 4 1/4 x 11" (score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base); 1 1/2" strip (to punch out Light Bulbs)
  • Lemon Lime Twist- 2 1/2 x 1 1/4" (to stamp SPOOKY words onto); 1 1/2" strip (to stamp Light Bulb onto & punch out); 4 3/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Smoky Slate- 4 1/2 x 3 1/4"
  • Basic Black- 5 x 3 3/4'; 1/2" strip (for light bulb ends); 2 3/4 x 1 1/2"(to layer SPOOKY words)
  • Vellum-  2 3/4" strip (to cut Spider Web out with framelit);
ink:  Black Moment
Stampin' Write Marker:  Basic Black
other:  Christmas Bulb Builder Punch, Spider Trinkets, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Cauldron Framelits Dies, Granny Apple Green ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Champagne Shimmer mixed with Rubbing Alcohol
++++++++++
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment