Pages

Monday, October 8, 2018

Spooky house?

Is this a spooky house?  I am not sure is really spooky, but it sure is cute!!

This is one of the cards that everyone will make next weekend at my Annual Halloween classes.  I used the 'Farmhouse Christmas' bundle!  And WOW- check out the fence!  It is super cool!  And it was so easy to cut out!  I was just amazed & really thrilled!

There is alot of sparkle that is showing up on this card.  I didn't realize that I had that much on it, but it sure shows up in this photo.  I sprayed on some of my Champagne Shimmer/Rubbing Alcohol mix on it to make is have some glimmer. 
I went with a non traditional Halloween color for this card.  I thought this night time/star DSP from the Twinkle Twinkle DSP was cool, so made the card base Night of Navy to coordinate with it.

The bats flying around the tree & the words are from my September Paper Pumpkin kit! 

For the measurements for this card CLICK HERE!
stamp set:  'Farmhouse Christmas' & 'September Paper Pumpkin'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy-
  • Crushed Curry- 
  • Early Espresso-
  • Crumb Cake- 
  • Basic Black-
designer paper:
  • Twinkle Twinkle DSP
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Classic Label Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Farmhouse Framelits Dies, Champagne Shimmer/Rubbin Alcohol mix, Dimensionals, 2 1/2" Circle Punch
++++++++++
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment