Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

A Frankenstein Halloween Treat!!

 Oh gosh.....the boys are gonna love this little Halloween Treat box!!  It was hard to photograph....but the spike in the back actually goes across the back & what you are seeing just the ends. I used the Classic Label Punch to add the spike!

This is another one of my upcoming Halloween Treats class project!  I used the cute Takeout Thinlits Dies that are on page 50 in the Holiday Catalog! It turned out pretty darn cute!!!  Another demonstrator shared a Frankenstein with this Takeout Thinlits Dies, during our share fair- when we were on our cruise in July.  So this is my version of her box. 
I did cut his 'hair' using my paper snips & his hair does go all of the way around on all 4 sides of the box. 

The box was alot easier to make than I thought it would be!  You cut 2 of them!  The Thinlit cuts & scores.....so all you have to do if fold it on the lines, add  your Tear & Tape & stick it together!
I then stuck these 2  together 1/2 boxes (as shown in the photo above this one)......see how I added some Tear & Tape to the bottom of the one, as it sits into the inside of the other one.

Frankenstein's eyes are made using the 3/4" Circle Punch & the 1/2" Circle Punch.  
Frankstein's nose is the 3/4" Circle Punch & roughed up the edges of it with my fingernail.

So what do you think of him?  I can't wait to see what the boys think of him when they see him after school today.

stamp set:  'Takeout Treats'
card stock:  Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Stampin' Write Marker:  Basic Black (to draw his mouth & scars with)
other:  Big Shot, Takeout Thinlits Dies, Magnetic Platform, Paper Snips, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch, Tear & Tape
+++++++++
Life is crazy busy here with kids, pigs & lots of stamping!!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment