Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Spooky little Pumpkin!

Look at this cute little spooky pumpkin!!!

Look how I did the face on this pumpkin!!!  I am so excited about it, as I think he is super cute!!

I was cutting out Black Foil Spider Webs & pushing out the (negative) pieces that normally I'd just throw away. But I got to looking at those pieces & decided that they would make an adorable face for my spooky little pumpkin box.

What is the box?  It is from the Takeout Treats Thinlits Dies in the Holiday Catalog on pg. 50.  This box is the perfect size to add a little treat to & give to someone special.

There is a coordinating stamp set that goes with this framlits too......so be sure you check it out.  It has stars, hearts & more in this set!  
Here I'm cutting out the spider webs using my Black Foil paper.
Here is what the pieces look like when you push them out of the web.
And here is my spooky little pumpkin.  I added an Old Olive Leaf & Black Glitter Organdy ribbon to the top of it.  

card stock:
  • Pumpkin Pie- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- cut out 2 of the Box pieces
  • Old Olive- 1 1/2" strip to punch out leaf for top of pumpkin 
  • Black Foil- 2 3/4" strip to use Spider Web from to cut & use the reverse images for the face of the pumpkin
other:  Takeout Thinlits Dies; dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tear & Tape
+++++++++
I have a super busy weekend full of LOTS of stamping!!

Last night I had one of my monthly stamp classes at our home.
I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock when everyone went home.  
This morning I'm up early to cut more card stock. 
And I'm having one of my monthly stamp classes here at our home.
This afternoon I'm having one of my Annual Halloween Treats Classes.
And tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting more card stock.
Tomorrow morning I'll leave early & head to Hiawatha for my morning & afternoon monthly classes there. 
And then tomorrow night I'm having my other Annual Halloween Treats Class in Hiawatha!
WOW.......6 stamp classes in 2 1/2 days. 
I can't wait to see everyone joining me & spend our time together stamping!  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment