Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2018

A sneak peek!!

I LOVE snowflakes!!!  
Wow- look at this beautiful card!
 
Check out this awesome stamp set & coordinating framelits!! 

This is a card that I made last week for a monthly swap that I'm in!
There is alot of new upcoming products that I used to make it.
PLUS I did a cool new technique too that I learned from 
my friend demonstrator friend Christy Kimball! 

This card is one that everyone coming to my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza Class 
that is next weekend will be making!

Stampin' Up! has a special for November 1-30th, 2018 & it is while supplies last. 
 
Stop back by tomorrow & I'll share more information about this card!
++++++++
Gotta run.....I'm stamping all day again today!
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment