Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2018

A Halloween Treat'



Here is a little extra treat that everyone at my Halloween Treats class will make.  It is made using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch!

Isn't this little mummy kitty cute!  

For the words I used the ones from my September Paper Pumpkin kit.


I used my Tear & Tape & stuck a little Hershey's candy bar inside of this.

I added the little pumpkin here too & think it is cute!  

stamp sets:
'Trick or Tweet'
September Paper Pumpkin kit (for words)
card stock:
  • Grapefruit Grove-2 1/2" strip (to punch out Starburst Punch); 3/4" strip (to stamp pumpkin onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snips); 1/2" strip (to stamp words onto- using Paper Snips- cut words in half & attach under knot)
  • Whisper White-  2 1/2" strip (to stamp cat onto & punch out using the 2" Circle Punch)
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 2"- punch both ends using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch & then score at 2 3/8" & 2 5/8"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Write Black Marker (for the cats nose)
Stampin' Blend:  Light Smoky Slate
other:  Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Grapefruit Grove Ribbon, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Tear & Tape, Dimensionals, Paper Snips
 +++++++++
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment