Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

A Christmas Bakers Box!

I saw a decorated Baker's Box on line like this & just thought it was adorable!  It is the perfect size for all kinds of gifts- baked, hand made or boughten.  And the super cool thing about it is that the 4x4 desk calendars that everyone makes for gifts at my December classes fit just perfectly in this box!  I know I'm going to buy a bunch of them & decorate them for all of the calendars that I give for Christmas gifts.  I usually just wrap them in Christmas paper- but this packaging will be sooooo much cutter!!  It will be like getting 2 gifts in one! 

Yes- this is another one of my Holiday Extravaganza projects!!!  Wow- everyone joining me on Saturday for this annual event is going to go home with LOTS of cool fall, Christmas & winter projects!!!  I can't wait to share this day- but I still have LOTS of things to finish cutting & getting ready for yet.  

Ok.........stop back by tomorrow to see more of my Holiday Extravaganza projects.

I hope you have a SUPER Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment